Credit repair: Different credit bureaus use to analyze your Fico OR Beacon Score in a slight different manner. Each and every credit bureau uses to produce own scores and provides it in a different name.
- Equifax calls the score a Beacon Score
- Transunion calls it an Empirica Score
- Experian calls it a Fair Isaac Score
Your score will change every time that something changes on your own bureau. Though there are several details required to calculate your score but no formula has been yet disclosed to the public. Lenders will look at your credit score and income when determining interest rates. Credit repair.
There are several things you need to consider to improve your credit score. Some of the factors are discussed below:
- Pay your bills on time. Though it is sounding very simple but still it is the most effective way to keep your score high. Delinquent payments can have a negative impact on your credit score, so just avoid it.
- Keep your balance low as high balance can affect a score
- In calculating your score the amount of unused credit plays an important role, so apply for credits that you need.
- Always ensure that information on your credit report is accurate otherwise dispute it with the lender or Bureau Company directly.
Leave a Comment